Thursday 6 November 2014

Reflection brainstorm


I found this website very useful in brainstorming my ideas. You can create headings and as many subheadings and you want, it's endless. Linking ideas is also something I liked doing because it helps me develop my own understanding and helps me remember topics that link. This is tool for students who like to spread out and just go for it while working without having to worry about how much space is on the page and neatness, mistakes can be changed. 

However, the scrolling feature is not something I like. I am personally in favour of having my work on paper so that it's all in one place without having to scroll around the screen trying to follow what I have written. That is one con of this website, but the embedding feature is great for sharing ideas with friends, colleagues and whoever is interested. 


Having your ideas online can also provide feedback from others who can add further detail to your topic which you may not have known. The concept of sharing ideas is very important online because sharing and gaining knowledge is something I feel that’s beneficial for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment