Friday 23 January 2015

Only 12 yet such an inspiration - TedTalks






This boy is only 12 years of age, yet he able to do so much more with technology than I can. Children's ability to master new skills quickly has always been fascinating to me because they carry our current technology and can use it to shape a better future. You hear of children like this little boy that has done extraordinary things, this makes me excited for what more than do. I can't wait to see how they go that one step further to advance our current technology further.


His confidence and well thought out presentation is also something that inspired me, you wouldn't think that this boy isn't even a teenager. His method of presenting reminded me of when companies such as Nintendo, Apple or Sony present their new ideas and games to audiences. He makes me want to try something new in technology, I love technology but don’t have the knowledge to use code and make new games that people will enjoy. He looks at his audience and wants them to enjoy apps that he has made. It is such a breath of fresh air to have a boy who is passionate and is doing something with the skills he has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment